FS: Grado HF1 #479
Oct 4, 2009 at 7:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10
I have a Grado HF1 for sale. I bought it for my dad to use, and as a just-in-case backup for my own pair. I loved the HF1's so much, and they were discontinued, that I was afraid something would happen to mine and I would not be able to replace them. I knew if something did happen, I could get my dad's pair back from him without too much convincing.

As it turns out, he doesn't really listen to music much, and he's been using it just as TV headphones, which is clearly a waste. The other game changers are that the HF2 is now out, and also I have discovered high end custom IEMs, which are my new love. So my need for a just-in-case pair is gone. Heck, I'm even toying with the idea of selling my HHF1's, man how things change in this hobby.

Note from the pictures there is a bit of scratched plastic on both sides of the phones. I have no idea if they came that way or not.

$299. SOLD!

IMG_5858-1.jpg

IMG_5860-1.jpg

Oct 22, 2009 at 3:57 AM Post #5 of 10

MD1032

Headphoneus Supremus
I'd like to add that those scratches are usually from the factory. Mine came with some defects just like that (note that they're symmetrical). They look like they're in great condition.

Users who are viewing this thread