FS: GRADO 325/RA-1 COMBO
post-784532
Post #1 of 3

archosman

Songs From The Crystal Cave
Reaction score
Long story short...

Just a little over a year ago I ordered a pair of Grado 325s and unfortunately they took forever (2 1/2 months) to get here. In that time I got impatient and purchased the Senn 600s. When the Grados finally arrived I had already been deep into listening to the Sennheisers and enjoying them greatly. What I found is that I just didn't care for the Grado sound after so much time with the Senns. Bought the RA-1 (Battery version) hoping this might make a difference... but alas, the Grado sound was just not for me. I've left them in a drawer since. I started thinking about it and decided someone should get some pleasure out of them so here we go. They both are in primo shape and have very little time on either one. In fact I can say the 325s are barely broken in. I don't smoke, and they have the factory pads with them. I have both boxes as well. The 325s are the silver/bare metal version. The RA-1 does do the infamous "pop" when you first turn it on. If you search through the threads you'll find that is normal. Also there is one slight blemish on the 325's right driver button in the center (Fourth pic down). That's the way it came. It is strictly cosmetic, but I felt like I should point it out anyway.

I would like $400 for both... and once again there is not alot of time on either one. I don't particularly want to split them up but if so I'll go $200 for 325s, $200 for RA-1. Money order would be fantastic. Thanks for looking and here's the glorious pics!

post-785536
Post #3 of 3

archosman

Songs From The Crystal Cave
Reaction score
Possible sale pending. I cleaned out my mailbox so if anyone had difficulties it should be ok now. Thanks for checking out my sale.

Archosman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)