1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Future Sonics MG6PRO

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by buddha911, Dec 12, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (1)
  1. buddha911
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Up for sale is my set of Future Sonics MG6Pros. Though I purchased these almost two years ago, I have used them sparingly. The shape of my ears has changed since I did the original molds and these don't fit like they should.

Comes with the original box, and all of the bass port covers. These are the smoke grey color with silver glitter. I chopped down the plastic around the 3.5mm jack to fit through my iPhone case. 

Buyer beware: as far as I know, these cannot be completely re-shelled. 

Asking $320 shipped CONUS. If paypal fees apply, please add 3%. Will ship international at additional cost. 

2. Kunlun
    The MG6pro CANNOT BE RESHELLED. I have confirmed this with Future Sonics, they will absolutely not do remolds unless you are the original buyer. Trying to do a reshell by a third party will destroy the driver, it's sealed in a non-acrylic acoustic material.

So, basically, don't buy this if you want an earphone you can listen to. The owner can send his set into Future Sonics for a remold (with a new set of earmolds from an audiologist) if he wants, but anyone else would be stuck with earphones that cannot be reshelled/remolded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.