FS/FT: Sony D777 PCDP
Aug 27, 2002 at 8:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ian

Lifting Meridians by their trays
This is a Sony D777 PCDP - it has a phenominal headphone output and I've had it for about a month. I bought it off eBay. Although its an awesome cd player for portable use, I'm mainly going to use it for the line out now that I bought a Cosmic. The line out is quite good but the modern Sony players have better line outs (I won't use the headphone out, since they have horrible headphone outs in comparison). So I need to get rid of this player. I would either trade it for a newer Sony model (The D-EJ01 would be cool, other models would be nice too), optical out is preferable. Also would accept offers to buy it for $125 shipped. It includes the original AC Adapter, rechargeable batteries (still hold a charge great and run for 8+ hours), wired remote, and earbuds (I have them at home, I will pick them up on Thursday when I fly there). Also includes the case (a real case, not just a bag). The unit itself is in great condition, few light scratches on top and a few that you can only see in the perfect light. It's in overall great condition and functions wonderfully. If you need a player with a great headphone out, this is it! Paypal accepted +3%. I will pay priority mail shipping. Please email me any questions. Here's the pictures:

d777.jpg

remote.jpg

Thanks!

Aug 28, 2002 at 3:57 PM Post #2 of 3

appar111

Headphoneus Supremus
YGPM

Users who are viewing this thread