FS/FT: Slightly used Sherwood Newcastle CD-980T Cd player (source)
post-190565
Post #1 of 1

jodokast

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

I have the exact same model with remote in mint condition, meaning no scratches, damages, plays and works just fine except that it's black. This cd player has served me fine over my usage (little bit over a year) with it's sweet Burr Brown DAC. See more info here: http://www.sherwoodusa.com/newcastle/cd_cd.htm I bought it for $300+ a little bit over a year ago...Note: this is an amazing single-disc player with toslink and coaxial inputs, fixed and variable inputs, with an headphone jack as well. I"m thinking of selling it for $225 + s/h or $235 shipped respectively depending on where you're shipped. Let me know. If you want to see what other members of Head-fi think about this cdp, check out this thread

Thank you very much.

Quote:

A distinguishing feature of the CD-980T single disc player is Burr Brown's PCM1702-K Colinear 20-bit D to A Converter, considered by many to be the "King of Parts" for its performance-enhancing abilities. Combined with its many other features, the CD-980T creates an exceptional listening experience that will challenge your previously held notions of how great good sound should sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)