1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS/FT: HD650

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by jamesl, Oct 27, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (3)
  1. JamesL
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    All items sold

I have been using exclusively speakers for a while now, and I am going to start selling my headphone equipment.

Sennheiser hd650 with the original box.  The quarter-inch to mini adapter cable is not included.  
    There is some paint wear on the center of the headband (shown in 2nd photo: probably caused by hanging it on a stand), and the pads aren't as firm as when I got it, but kept clean. 
    It is otherwise in great condition, well-kept in a smoke-free, pet-free, drug-free, greasy cheese-puff/pizza-hands-free, environment.  [​IMG]
    It also still sounds phenomenal.

Also for sale is a bantam cable dac, probably the smallest one fitted into a case.  
    Here is a link to one I sold a year ago without a case (http://www.head-fi.org/t/478388/fs-bantam-dac).  This one was made at the same time, but with wima mkp polypropylene capacitors instead of Roedersteins, and fitted into a compact case with rca connectors, soft green led when connected.
    Excellent hassle-free plug & play DAC.  

$50 shipped, or $35 when purchased with the hd650.  

I will also be rolling out some more equipment to the FS threads, including some amps and DIY tools & components..

I have some more feedback in the archive thread - http://www.head-fi.org/t/313827/jamesl

2. JamesL
    Deal pending for both - 

edit: SOLD  (forgot to update)

3. alex6296
    Interested in the 650's if you include the cable. Hit me back with a price if you're interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.