1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS/FT: Cayin i5 Portable Lossless Music Player - Near Mint

Trader History (0)
  1. Ziggomatic
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Greetings!

For sale or trade, I present to you the Cayin i5. This player has an excellent, full sound to it, and TONS of power.

This is a replacement unit I received from Cayin's official US distributor, MusicTeck. It is in excellent, near mint condition. The screen is flawless, and the rear panel still has the protective film installed. I could not detect any scratches anywhere on the chassis. The unit comes in an original box with what looks like the full stock accessories (screen protectors, a USB-C charging cable, and a USB-C adapter). I also have a well used case (from my last unit) and a USB-C to coax cable to connect the unit to a Chord Mojo; I will provide either or both on request.

I will consider all reasonable offers, and I am interested in your trade offers (though I will say I am biased towards a sale).

Although I don't have any feedback history on Head-Fi, I have over a decade of experience trading audio gear on eBay, and my rating is perfect (user name is zigomatic17).

Payment via PayPal only. Sale price will include shipping and fees.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!
    Joe

PS: Check out my Chord Mojo for sale here.

20181207_141541.jpg

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 12:19 AM