1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS/FT: Audio-gd Reference 7 S (EU only)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (9)
  1. vrln
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Price:
    Hello all,

First of all, I´m selling this because I need more inputs. Most likely I´ll be buying an NFB-8 to replace it. This is the "S" version of the Reference 7, in other words it only accepts a single coaxial or BNC input. The ideal pairing is with a CD transport or the Audio-gd Digital Interface. The DSP-1 has been upgraded to version the latest version, V5. The stock wires have been replaced by DHC Nucleotide OCC copper wire at the Audio-gd factory. The unit was bought around last september.

Only offers from inside the EU will be considered, as taxes etc have already been paid once. I´m pricing this to sell: 1200 euros including shipping inside EU.

I reserve the right to choose the buyer according to trader feedback etc. If you are interested, I can also sell the buyer an Audio-gd digital interface. Item will be shipped in the original box Audio-gd used to send it to me, so it´ll be a safe trip!

If you are interested in a trade, here is a list of items I may be interested in: solid state Stax amplifiers, Benchmark DAC-1 PRE or HDR, Wyred4Sound DAC-2. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.