FS/FT ASL MG Head OTL!
post-167604
Post #1 of 2

daycart1

Ceremonial old guy, bifocals and all.All the philosophy he can muster can't solve the mysterious double-post.
Reaction score
This is the updated version with OTL switch and removable tube cage. It is in minty fresh condition and has never hummed, crackled, or otherwise misbehaved.

I have too many amps, and am looking to move into too many headphones!

This will be shipped in the original box and shipping materials then double-boxed with the manual.

I am the second owner, the first owner upgraded the stock tubes to better current production:
JJ EL84s and an Electroharmonix 12AX7--these were not even broken in (and perhaps the amp wasn't either) since the sound improved as I listened.

I'll throw in an NOS (just broken in) RCA 7025 (a nice tube--the premium version of the 5751) to begin your tuberolling fun. (I might be persuaded to chip in more....).

Asking $275 which INCLUDES insured USPS anywhere in the US. I prefer paypal, but can consider other instruments. (The list price, with stock tubes, is $329 PLUS shipping.) Check out my perfect ebay feedback of over 100 (daycart1).

Trade? I'd trade this (plus cash if necessary) for ATH 2002, Grado RS1/2, AKG 1000, Sony 3000, or ATH-W100.
If you are looking to switch your headphones, I could also include my Grado 325 (excellent condition) in a trade deal.

I'd be happy to answer questions or discuss the equipment on this thread or via PM!

post-168739
Post #2 of 2

daycart1

Ceremonial old guy, bifocals and all.All the philosophy he can muster can't solve the mysterious double-post.
Reaction score
Sale pending...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)