FS/FT: AKG K240S w/ upgrade Canare cable
Feb 28, 2006 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Conduit

100+ Head-Fier
SOLD

Looking to try something else, I have a pair of AKG K240S in mint condition with original packaging. I also have an upgrade cable made from Canare cable that I got from Head-fi as well. Here's the original thread:

http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showt...&highlight=akg

I've replaced the mini-jack with a Canare F12. I'm thinking $75USD for the headphones and $15USD for the cable, so $90USD + shipping for the package. I would also consider trades for the HD580, ATH-A500 or DT250-250 with cash from me to make up the difference if needed or anything else interesting.

Just remembered, I also have a pair of AKG K81DJ's. These are esentially new as I've only used them for about 2 hours. Original packaging and accessorries included. I will have these for about a week more before I return them (the pressure is too much for my large head, although they do have a very nice sound) unless I can include them in a package deal with the K240S. I will not sell these by themselves.

PM if interested,
Mike

Mar 1, 2006 at 5:14 AM Post #3 of 3

Conduit

100+ Head-Fier
i've had a few inquiries about splitting up the package. there seems to be more interest in the cable only as opposed to the package. at the moment i am not looking to sell them separately but i may at a later date if no one is interested in the package. furthermore, there are already 3 people lined up for the cable if i decide to split it up so it is pretty much spoken for until further notice

Users who are viewing this thread