FS/FT: 80gb gen5.5 iPod Black
Jul 26, 2008 at 3:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jussei

1000+ Head-Fier
BACK UP FOR SALE/TRADE

READ FIRST: iPod has a quirk that comes and goes... From time to time it thinks it's still charging when it's unplugged (meaning it will stay on and not go to sleep). I can usually remedy the problem by connecting it to my computer, ejecting the iPod and then unplugging the USB cable, but not every time.

I'm selling because I recently picked up a 160gb. Everything else on the iPod seems functionally fine and I had been using it up until I got the 160.
Cosmetically, the front is excellent (always cased with screen guard). The display has one tiny tiny mark, but you have to be looking to find it.
The back has normal scratches/scuffs, but nothing more serious than normal.

Again, it's an 80gb, black with all original packaging and accessories (I think I've still got the buds, but I'm sure it won't matter either way here). Oh and I've got a black rubber Speck case that I'll include (it's fairly used, but does what it's suppose to do).

I can post pictures if necessary.

Mar 12, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #3 of 5

Jussei

1000+ Head-Fier
I listed this a long time ago and decided to hold onto it after a buyer changed his mind.
I haven't really done anything with it, so I probably won't be and I may as well put it back up for grabs.
Price now = SOLD + shipping

Users who are viewing this thread