Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 4, 2015 at 10:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DamienShepard

Head-Fier
Here is a very-good Final Audio Pandora Hope VI($$). The only modification was the pads have been replaced with more durable and comfy velour pads (diam. 4 in). I received it a month ago from a fellow Head-Fi member. And I was amazed with how good the condition of headband was.

My personal view of this unit:

Pros: Design. Rarity. Sound - clarity, smooth sounding, really good staging.
Cons: Light bass with soft velour pads (energy loss), probably leather ones will do it justice. 
I tried pressing the drivers to my face and the bass just became stronger.
On the fence: Looks clumsy; Not portable; Weighs 480g, but it's much, much more comfortable than my 600g LCD-X. 
rolleyes.gif

Amplification: Not required/ Recommended (yes, it sounds amazing on my Anedio D2 DAC)

Happy with: acoustics, female vocals, new age (bandari .etc), 
Awkward with: bass heavy tracks (not enough energy conveyed), bad recordings that emphasize on treble (but a lot better than HD800s).

However, most of the time I'm on my LCD-X ($$$) and LCD-XC($$$), thus none of my other headphones($$) has much head-time. So I think, maybe the majority of my headphone collections would be better served in the home of someone else? Still, I'm not really sure I want to sell it, and I am not in a rush (the price is quite fair imo). 

Sells at: $455

Price includes paypal fee and postage to the ConUS addresses, all accesories and original box included, with an additional $15 discount for using Google Wallet. No shipping fee, and please allow me two days to prepare for the shipment.

Jun 1, 2015 at 3:39 AM Post #2 of 4

NZtechfreak

Headphoneus Supremus
Does it have the original pads with it? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread