1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[FS] Final Audio B1, Final Audio E5000

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by phammed, Jul 29, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (3)
  1. phammed
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hey all,

I’m selling my basically new pair of Final Audio B1 (1BA/1DD hybrid design) for $650 which I used for about a day or two and my trusty pair of Final Audio E5000 (single dynamic driver design) that have been used for about a year or two for $180. Reason for selling is that I initially bought both the Final Audio B1 and B3 to compare the two in terms of sound and ended up falling in love with the B3’s sound signature that I’m selling off the B1 and my E5000 which were my daily drivers for the past year. If you are into more of a V-shaped sound like that of the Sennheiser IE800’s, the B1’s are perfect for you and, in my opinion, sound better than the lauded IE800’s. Also they look stunning with the geometric shape and slick polished rose gold stainless steel enclosure. The Final Audio E5000 is a great IEM for the price if you are looking for a warm, dynamic driver IEM. The rumble in the lower frequencies are simply addicting to listen to if you are a basshead. Even more amazingly, even with the massive bass presence, the mids and highs remain very clear. Definitely a very relaxing and comfortable listening experience from these and are perfect for modern genres such as hip-hop, RnB, and bass heavy electronic music. These are just my thoughts on the IEM’s and I encourage you to read the many reviews from other people in the community for more information!

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/final-audio-design-impressions-and-discussion-thread.613641/

Final Audio B1 - $650, all accessories included & valid warranty, basically brand new (used ~1-2 days)
    [​IMG]

Final Audio E5000
    - $180, IEM's with medium tips and the included stock Final Audio mmcx cable, in very good condition with some fine hair-line scratches on the stainless steel enclosure due to normal wear and tear.

[​IMG]

Both IEM’s include free 2 day shipping to anywhere in the US! Worldwide shipping with tracking/insurance also available (but US shipping preferred).

DM me for more info!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.