FS(EU): CDP - SPHINX MYTH 9 MK2 as new
Nov 9, 2008 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

shamu144

1000+ Head-Fier
I am putting up for sale my ex CDP from manufacturer SPHINX, based in the Neitherlands (EU).

This CDP is from the Myth series, model Myth9 mk2. The item is absolutely in perfect working and looking conditions. I would rate it 9/10 for not beeing brand new from factory.

I am the second owner of the player, bought it in march 2006, and definitely spent most of its life in my home, in a pet and smoke free environment. The player was originally bought in July 2005 by its first owner. So the unit would be now about 3 years old (It has been carefully packed in its box and had no use for the last 6 months).

This player has excellent reputation in its price range (retails new for 1.800 euros). If you don't know it yet, you might find numerous reviews/comments on the internet. Unlike many other player, it has a variable analog output, accesible from the remote control, which might be of your interest, considering that headphone amp very seldomly offer a volume control.

It comes complete with remote, documentation, box and foam. EU sale only please. Selling because it can not read SACD.
biggrin.gif
Otherwise, it is a keeper.

Looking for 1.100 euros shipped.

generalku8.jpg

afficheurln7.jpg

logosphinxan1.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:50 PM Post #2 of 2

shamu144

1000+ Head-Fier
Up for this superb CD player !

Users who are viewing this thread