I am selling my Etymotic ER-4P/S. I have all of the white rubber tips save for one pair which I used and I have a package of black foam tips save for three pairs that I used and discarded. I would like to sell to a reputable Head-Fi member for $200 USD plus shipping via USPS Priority Mail (approximately 3 business days). I have a sterling reputation within Head-Fi as both a buyer and seller and I would like to maintain that record with a buyer of similar repute. Just to clarify: it is in fact the ER-4P with the 4P -> 4S convertor cable. I simply have no need for two canalphones in my life anymore. Please contact me via PM or send an e-mail message to Welly@Comcast.Net. Thank you for looking.
Please forgive me for leaving out key details which are a part of this sale. It simply slipped my mind at the time of writing the original FS advertisement.
1. These is the newer version of the ER-4P/S with the thinner & braided cord.
2. It is the ER-4P with the green colored thing in the middle
3. There are four new white rubber triple flange tips which have never been used
4. There are three new unused green filters
5. There are eight unused black foam tips
6. The instruction manual is included
7. I will not sell the 4P -> 4S adaptor separately. This, like most of all my past sales, is a PACKAGE DEAL.
8. The price is firm and I would respectly decline "low ball" offers under $195 USD.
9. The ER-4P differs markedly from the 4S in terms of impedance and sonics. The ER-4P is much easier to drive to high SPL at low volumes and it is warmer in sound. The 4S is harder to drive but it creates the famed Etymotic sounds: extreme detail, extreme resolution, and extreme clarity.
Thank you very much. Please forward all new PMs or e-mail messages to me if you are of good repute and want to commit to this sale. I take PayPal, Money Order, and a personal check drawn from a US bank as forms of payment. Please add the mandatory PayPal fees on top of the total price or I can not ship it to you. Please note that my PayPal account is Welly@PayPal.Com. However, let me know if you want to commit to this deal by sending me a message before you transfer funds. I reserve the right to back out of any tentative deals with whomever I do not trust but will communicate my reversal of decision in private. Thank you very much!