FS: Etymotic ER-4P/Panasonic SL-CT570/Total AirHead package
Mar 11, 2006 at 2:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

audiolaw

New Head-Fier
I am selling my complete portable music package, all in mint condition. It consists of. . .

1) A mint condition pair of ER-4P earphones ($330), with all of the original equipment and packaging. The only thing not included will be one of the five pair of foam earpieces that I briefly used and will now discard. Everything else, the rubber earpieces, the filters, the filter-changing tool, the manual, the box, etc., will be included.

2) In addition, I will be including the Etymotic ER-4P to ER-4S Adapter ($65), which will allow you to use the earphones as either the more impedance friendly, greater bass bloom ER-4Ps or the more detailed, tighter bass, harder-to-drive ER-4S.

3) A mint condition, little used Panasonic SL-CT570 ($120), one of the finest sounding portable CD players ever made, including the extra battery pack and wired remote.

4) A previous generation Total AirHead ($150), which is in perfect condition and sounds wonderful - to my ears, as good or better than the current generation.

5) A HeadRoom AirBag ($60) - which will hold the CD player, the amp, your earphones, and 10 CDs all in their own convenient places.

I originally thought I would get a lot of use out of the system, but then my commute changed, I stopped taking public transportation, and this package just sat on the shelf. The system has probably had roughly 30 hours of use, total. Now that it is clear to me that I will just not be using it at all, I thought it best to give it a new home with someone who will get a lot of happy use out of it.

I assembled the system quite carefully and it sounds wonderful together. I think you would be hard-pressed to find a significantly better all-around audiophile portable system and I don't think there is anyway to beat this system for my asking price. Of course, as in all of our audio pursuits, others may have a different opinion. :wink:

I am asking a fair and firm $400, but will including free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. If you want to pay via PayPal, I will accept it, but ask that you pay the 3% fee.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread