USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello,

ConUS shipping: Free
    International shipping: $50 (USPS Priority International)
    PayPal fees: None
    Best Offers: Will be considered, but I dropped the price to reflect the reshell cost

I received this CIEM in a trade, and while it's excellent, it's not going to work long term for me. Problem is that I can't afford to reshell it now, and EE no longer supports ownership changes or CIEM to UIEM reshelling. If you have medium/large ears, this might work as an ersatz UIEM with the right tips.

I did find a company that seems to be able to do the reshelling, Naga Audio, out of Singapore. It looks like they charge $550 USD to do the reshell to universal. Honestly, I'd love to be able to do this option, but I just don't have the cash to do this.

Comes with the box, cable and CIEMs with what appears to be the B1 Adel Module only.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018 at 10:27 PM
  2. Victorfabius
    Been using these in the intervening time with foam tips. Found some better tips and these are starting to impress. I might have to get them reshelled myself. Still, I won't say no to a good offer right now.

3. Victorfabius
    Bumping, even though I think they're a bit more awesome now than I did at previous bump.