1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Eddie Current "The Studio" Amplifier

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by greed, Sep 21, 2016.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (167)
  1. Greed
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Putting my precious Studio amp (#4) up for interest/sale. I’m not 100% sure I want to sell this amazing amp but if there is interest I may be persuaded. Amp is in same condition as received straight from Craig’s workshop. That is to say excellent condition. This amp has the original Tribute nanocrystalline interstage transformers and the upgraded Penny & Giles volume pot, which is smooth as silk. 

I’m finding myself listening to headphones less and less. Furthermore, having such an expensive amp sit there without use for weeks is just a waste. So my plans are to downgrade to something less expensive and less cumbersome to maintain (tubes).

Because this amp is completely unique and now unobtainium (no longer available for purchase from Eddie Current), I’m hoping not to lose much on this sale. This amp was originally $7250 plus tax/shipping. 

I'm also willing to include a full set of tubes for an additional cost - RCA 2A3 Quad and a pair of WE417a’s.

Will try and answer all questions but I will say that this is definitely the best headphone amp I’ve ever heard and yes it pairs very well with both my Metrum Pavane and Schiit Yggdrasil (SE only).

Price is firm. No trades please. Will have to hash out payment options but I'm willing to accept US Money Order, certified check, bank transfer, PayPal or PayPal gift, and Goggle Wallet. Please be aware some of these payment options do have fees attached to them which need to be paid by the buyer. Shipping will be costly, I'd expect at least $100 via Fedex. Shipment will be made in two separate boxes.

2. bigfatpaulie
    So sad to see this go...

Good luck with the sale.  There is one very lucky soon-to-be new owner out there.

3. TOPnut
    PM Sent.

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.