FS: Eddie Current Studio Tribute (Reduced)
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
North America
post-14692858
Post #1 of 28

Jeozer

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

For sale is the legendary Eddit Current Studio(Series number 005), this is the limited tribute version with Nanocrystalline interstage transformers and it also comes with P&G potentiometer upgrade.
This amp has balanced and single ended input and one speaker output and balanced and single ended headphone output. This amps uses 4x power tubes, 2x driver tubes and 2x rectifier tubes. Power tubes needs to be 2x matched pair, not matched quad. Driver tubes required to be matched pair, rectifier does not need to be matched.
Early version of Studios were with all T. Studio T said to be more transparent amp than Studio M.
If I would describe the sound of this amplifier in one word, it would be 'Realism', the amount of breath, air and bones of the amp has can create a convincing virtual image in listen's head, it is crystal clear, fast and convincing, the information it retains is not lifeless with only brute detail, it capture the essence of the sound and bring you back to the state of the mind of the recording.

Upgrade:

P&G Potentiometer

Tube:

Driver tube: 4 x WE417A(2 spares), 2 x Raytheon

4 x Vintage NOS RCA 2A3 Black Plates(Matching)

Condition:

There are some scratch marks at the panel came from the factory and also some displacement for the chassis of power supply(incapable custom agent messing around with the power supply when they have no idea how to use screw driver properly to see what's inside) but all of the above doesn't affect the functionality of the amp, nor its internal component, I would happy to help if you want to reach out and send in the power supply for Craig to mend. it was being taken care of ever since it arrived, the condition is very good, my home is smoke free and pet free.

Paypal(buyer pays the fee)/ Paypal Gift, shipping not included.

My Canuck profile for credibility.

https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/userprofile.php?user_id=88454

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)