1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[FS] Eddie Current 2a3 mkV with upgrade tubes - no longer available

Trader History (10)
  1. Zhanming057
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Up for sale is an old beauty: the Eddie Current 2a3 MKIV with a set of matched quad JJ 2a3 tubes ($450+ value). I am selling this on behalf of a good friend in NYC - he is the second owner since 2015, and has used the amp with great care since. I've listened to this amp on a couple of occasions, and I'd be very interested in owning this myself if I had enough spare cash at the moment. This is a rare amp with only slightly more than a dozen units ever produced, and IMO compares not unfavorably to the EC Studio.

This particular copy is the early version and comes with stock tubes aside from the JJ's. Condition wise it's great for its age and I would rate it as a 9 without any major scratches or marks. Will come with the original amp box, with the power supply securely packaged and the quad 2a3 tubes shipped separately in a third package for security.

Asking for $2,800 inclusive of Paypal plus actual cost of shipping. Actual shipping cost should be ~$100-150 for most of the East Coast, and less than $200 to anywhere in CONUS. Local pickup in NYC area very much preferred.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Zhanming057
    Bump. Sale fell through, is still available.

3. humzebra
    pics?