FS: Eastsound CD-E5
Mar 5, 2006 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

skullguise

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=x-large]Unit is sold, thanks![/size]

I have the Rega Apollo in my main system, it outdoes the E5 by a bit. I have the Lavry DA-10 in my bedroom, it's compact (needed, to fit on my bureau) and sounds fantastic too.

I WAS going to use the Eastsound in my third system, but that system doesn't get used much, and not really for critical listening. So I'll keep my mod'd Toshiba player there, and sell this for something I'll use more often.

Original owner, bought from Cattylink in August '05. Condition is excellent, only smudges and carpet fiber or hair, as seen on pics. This unit has been used without any transport or disk reading issues at all.

There HAS been one odd thing, mentioned only in the interest of completeness: twice, since I've had this unit, it has re-started a disk that was inside it after it finished. Not a repeat kind of thing, but the disk stopped, it waited several minutes, then it started again. Both times this happened, I happened to be in the room using my laptop. Related? Who knows. I have been in there other times with the laptop and it didn't re-start. It hasn't happeed for perhaps 2 months now, but I DID want to be completely open about this.

Anyways....sale includes the player itself, remote, manual, the Analog Research Silver Raincoat power cord I got with it (burned in), and also a ZCable Jazz 4 1M pair of RCA term'd interconnects. The IC's are just thrown in to sweeten the deal, the price is not less without them.

Price: $650 + shipping/insurance. I take Paypal (no surcharge) or MO.

Mar 9, 2006 at 1:11 AM Post #4 of 4

skullguise

Headphoneus Supremus
Unit is sold, thanks. And sorry, the Apollo and Lavry both stay
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread