1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: E-MU Teak w/ removable cable - SOLD

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by junki, Jan 7, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (7)
  1. junki
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I'm at a point where I have too many headphones and need to downsize in order to upgrade. Thus, my E-MU Teak is up for sale. I like these headphones a lot. Here's is my glowing review of them.

These are the newer version with the upgraded, detachable cable. I used these lightly as an office headphone, and they are in perfect working and cosmetic condition.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/jSukG

I bought these on Massdrop for $499.

Asking price: $409
    which includes USPS Priority shipping + insurance. Includes headphones, original cable, one aftermarket cable, and the original 1/4" adapter in manufacturer's box.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    desmoface and Justin0505 like this.
  2. Justin0505
    Great review. Seriously one of the best I've read on any topic. Great ballance between detail and readability, and fantastic claritification of your interpretation of all the audiophile terminology - always knew exactly what you where talking about.
    Also +1 for using csgo as test for positional accuracy.

I'd always been interested in these headphones but alas, I have big ears.

kamitaji likes this.
  3. iamjaymo
    PM incoming...

4. desmoface
    I knew these wouldn’t last long.

5. junki
    So far have gotten interest and questions, but they're still available.

6. desmoface
    I wa considering the thx00 Purple Hearts Massdrop - my current favorite set of cans is the Beyer dt-990’s; how would you compare the e-mu’s to these? Thanks in advance.

Steve

7. junki
    Never heard either so I don't have any advice for you. I know that the X00 Purplehearts are the most v-shaped X00 variants. The Teak will likely have less bass, more midrange, and smoother treble compared to the X00 Purplehearts.

desmoface likes this.
  8. s2kPanda
    I know I had my offer up on the table but I already have an Atticus being assembled. Now I'm rethinking my offer but I hope these do go to a good home soon.

9. junki
    Sold.

desmoface likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.