1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: E-MU Rosewood (Fostex) w/ Detachable Cables LOWER PRICE

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by billqs, Nov 19, 2019.
Trader History (19)
  1. billqs
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    This is a wonderful pair of headphones that had the misfortune of arriving the same time I received the Fostex TH-900 flagship headphones. There is a lot to recommend the E-MU's but ultimately, they are very similar and I have decided to keep the 900's. They are in great shape, and sound wonderful. There is a very small lightly colored dot in the laminate on the left cup and one very small ding on the bottom as seen in the pics.

EMU1.jpg EMU2.jpg EMU3.jpg EMU4.jpg

The E-MU Wood Series has a different tuning than the 900's and Massdrop TH-X00's (which I also have up for sale). It keeps a lot of the wonderful bass performance this line of headphones has, but has a better more neutral-sounding mids and highs. The TH-X00's is a fun Bass cannon that will leave a smile on your face, especially for the price. Honestly, there is not a ton of difference between the E-MU and the TH900, I'm mostly just keeping the more expensive phone.

I bought this used, but it came with all accessories and an aftermarket cable. I will upload pics this evening.
    $299.00 + $20 insured shipping I pay paypal fees if you pay asking price.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019 at 3:59 PM
    Mhog55 likes this.
  2. WoundedAudiophile
    SO YOUR the guy who bought my headphones! Your suppose to hate the sound of the TH900's and sell them instead...lol

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    billqs likes this.
  3. billqs
    Yeah... They truly are awesome, but I got a "too good to pass up" deal on the 900's so I took that.

4. wadec22
    Removable cable version?

5. billqs
    Yes, this has removable cables.

6. wadec22
    Nice. Looking forward to photos

7. CorvetteGarage
    Good deal here... great headphones too.

8. Mhog55
    Been wanting these or the Teaks for awhile now. Too bad I'm broke. GLWTS

billqs likes this.
  9. billqs