1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Dunu 4001 Hulk 24G copper cable + attachments (2.5mm, 4.4mm and 3.5mm) RT angle

Trader History (52)
  1. newtophones07
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    •   United States
    I just picked up the 4001 in trade, and while the cable is ridiculously amazing and immensely innovative, I won't ever use it because it has the memory wire. This system negates ever having to buy another cable based on the device or output jack type. Balanced, singles ended adapters are all included. My ears are shaped oddlt and I have never been able to use cables with memory wire.

You won'tfind a better cable, plus all the attachments, that's for sure. You wont even be able to buy this specific model (unless you as buy everthe 4001 of course) as a separate item. This is a better wire than the hulk system (better twist pattern, improved outer shell, and thicker gauge wire), that will be for sale as a set.

IMG_20191006_113736.jpg

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  2. newtophones07
    Still for sale weekend bump

I could use a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 cans in trade, Black

3. twiceboss
    I have some iems to trade if u interested.
    Between
    ex1000
    er4sr
    isine20+cipher
    Let me know if any of these interest you.

4. newtophones07

Really appreciate the offer, the 4001's work perfect for me at the moment. So I don't need anymore iems.

5. twiceboss
    np!

6. newtophones07
    Bump, still looking for some good trades