FS: discounted brand new iMod
Nov 20, 2008 at 3:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Raphael

100+ Head-Fier
I previously had an iMod which suffered from a hard drive malfunction. Due to complications, Vinnie ended up misdiagnosing it and offered me another iMod. Unfortunately, I had a difficult time obtaining a 5th gen iPod/was upset about the situation at the time, and eventually I ended up going back to the iPod Mini.

I no longer bother to carry cables and sources around with me when I'm on the go, and barely touch the Mini as is, so I would like to sell the iMod service at a discounted price rather than get another one which I wouldn't put to much use. I think $175 is a fair price to save you 75 bucks off a brand new mod. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll get in touch with Vinnie, after which you may contact him to verify the sale. Thanks.

Cheers,

Raphael

Dec 11, 2008 at 10:43 AM Post #4 of 6

ZoNtO

1000+ Head-Fier
What size is this? PM me plz.

Thanks!

Dec 11, 2008 at 11:02 AM Post #5 of 6
I think he's just selling the actual service of turning an iPod into an iMod, not including the iPod.

Dec 11, 2008 at 11:45 PM Post #6 of 6

Raphael

100+ Head-Fier
Yep, just the service. Not doing it myself. This is direct from Vinnie who introduced the iMod service. I paid for it, had my iPod broken. Due to a mistake in diagnosis, Vinnie offered me another mod. But I had a hard time getting hold of another iPod at the time and I went back to my Mini. As of now, I barely listen to portable audio, and probably won't be until summer at least.

Users who are viewing this thread