FS: Decca (Esoteric remastering) SACD - Mozart Piano concertos 20 and 27 (Curzon)
Sep 17, 2010 at 5:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ADD

500+ Head-Fier
I have for sale a mint condition copy of the Esoteric SACD - Clifford Curzon plays Mozart Piano concertos Nos. 20 and 27. This is an audiophile remastering of the original Decca recording made from the 2496 PCM masters. Disk is a hybrid so will play on ordinary CD players.

Item has been played only once after purchasing new and removing from shrinkwrap. Condition is therefore virtually the same as brand new.

Payment via PayPal, asking $30 Australian excluding postage. These disks sell new for around $59.95 US but this particular disk is now OOP and harder to find. Since postage out of Australia is generally prohibitively expensive, the most cost effective solution is to simply put the disk case inside a bubblewrap envelope or perhaps a special cardboard disk postage box if I can still buy them from the post office. This should keep the postage to around $10 - $12 Australian to somewhere such as the US for example.

Sep 17, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 5

Prospero210

New Head-Fier
I would like this disk. I can send by PayPal, which works for me, and cover all costs for processing and mailing by air to the States.

Thanks for any further information.

Tom in Vermont

Sep 17, 2010 at 6:35 PM Post #3 of 5

Prospero210

New Head-Fier
I have been a member here in the past, but the password reset didn't work for me.

Would like the Mozart-PayPal is fine.

Also looking for the Esoteric Dvorak 9th with Kertesz.

Tom in Vermont

Sep 18, 2010 at 3:57 AM Post #4 of 5

ADD

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I think I have a pending sale. I will leave the ad up for the moment however just in case it falls through for one reason or another. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread