FS: Danacable Lazuli for Abyss AB-1266 (3M, 1/4")

Trader History (29)
  1. ra990
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    For sale is a Danacable Lazuli for the Abyss headphones. It is 3M in length and is terminated with Neutrik 1/4" on one side and mini-XLRs on the other.

I purchased this "demo" cable from danacables.com recently and it arrived in worse condition than I expected. After the split point, the cable sleeving had started to fray, especially around the mini XLR connectors. I knew it would get worse over time, so I reinforced the cable with some flexible black mesh sleeving over the top of the original sleeving. This mod was totally nondestructive and is fully reversible. It did not involve dismantling the cable at all. I simply put my black mesh sleeving over the existing cables, which can be removed by cutting off the top layer of heatshrink and simply pulling the sleeve off to expose the original Danacable. No connectors were removed and no soldering was modified.

The actual cable is in fantastic/original condition, it was just the outer sleeving that had started to fray. I think I did a pretty decent job and restored the cable to like-new condition, but you are free to do with it as you please. It sounds great, as you would expect from this highly praised cable. I'm selling it because it's much longer than what I need and I don't like dealing with extra cable, especially when it's on the heavier side, which the Lazuli cables are.

Included with the cable is the original invoice and a leather pouch.

Price includes free shipping to CONUS. PayPal fees are on you, or you can pay as a gift. Check my feedback to rest assured that you will get what is being described and pictured here.

Thanks!

20180723_142427_HDR.jpg

20180723_142719_HDR.jpg

20180723_142244.jpg

20180723_160318_HDR.jpg

20180723_142203.jpg

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. Quantumbody
    If you are willing, how much would it cost to send this cable to the U.K.?

Thank you

3. ra990
    Sorry, I'm only looking to ship within the continental USA right now.

4. Quantumbody
    Most understandable, thank you for the speedy response.

5. Quantumbody
    Obviously, if you change your mi d, do not hesitate to send me a message.

ra990 likes this.
  6. ra990
    Decided to keep this. No longer available.