United States
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15752744
Post #1 of 2

3Pillars

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Theorem 720. For those that don't know, it is a portable DAC/amp for iOS and some android mobile devices. It can also be used for laptops. It has a large internal battery (8700 mwh) which powers the unit and charges the phone. It fit my iPhone 5 and 8 very nicely with the OEM rubber bands. The unit works and sounds great. It is in a subjective 9 out of 10 physical condition. Never abused, dropped, or got wet. There are small sections of edges where the black rubbed off, but it's not really noticeable. This unit comes with 2 AC chargers & 2 usb cables. There is also 4 lightning & 2 android adapters.

This has a very powerful amplifier and has no trouble driving IEMs, HD800, Aeon and even HE500 headphones. This unit has line level out for external amp/speakers and 3 HP output levels to match any of the 7 HPs I own from IEMs to HIFIMAN Orthos. No audible hiss with IEMs on lowest output setting. It handles Orthos with authority. Sound quality is excellent with deep bass, smooth mids and highs that are not sibilant or irritating. During a 14 hr. flight, I never ran out of battery. I used it exclusively with Tidal lossless HIFI. No disappoints with this unit.

I changed jobs and now work from home and don't need a portable DAC setup anymore. asking $350 OBO. Have original invoice for $799.

I will cover PP fees and USPS shipping to Continental US.

Attachments

post-15752751
Post #2 of 2

3Pillars

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that it has an ALO balanced output for even more power and better sound quality. I have an aftermarket 4ft balanced cable for HD800 HPs. If interested, I will see them for extra cost. Let me know if you are interested in the both.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)