1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Custom Empire Ears Zeus-R

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by cotnijoe, Apr 25, 2017.
Trader History (36)
  1. Cotnijoe
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    For sale is my Empire Ears Zeus-R which I've had for a bit over a year. I've loved these CIEM's but I haven't really used them much the past few months, and I also need some funds as I'm preparing to make a big move to a new city.

I no longer have the BTG Starlight cable that comes with these, as I despised the ergonomics of those cables. Instead, I'll supply a generic stock cable or a plusSound X series cable for an extra 30 dollars. The logos on the heat shrink have faded but the cable itself is in good condition otherwise.

Additionally, Jack has been kind enough to help me out a bit with the sale, and is willing to offer reshelling these units for 400 USD flat. Empire typically reshells their IEMs for 275 PER SIDE. Of course, the buyer could also choose to go with a third party such as InEarz.

I will cover shipping fees, but buy please include the extra 3% for paypal.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  2. coolmingli
    :smile_phones: The PM function is gone after the switch over.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  3. Cotnijoe
    You can find PM button at top right. There is currently someone interested.

4. Cotnijoe
    Unit has been sold. Appreciate the interest though!

5. proedros
    you had a great price , if i had the money i would have bought it

good luck to all us people trying to sell stuff in this new trainwreck of ad-fi