Currency
USD
Price
post-7618944
Post #1 of 1

wje

Unmodified = Not worth listening to.
Reaction score
I have a pair of cusom Alessandro MS-1i headphones available for sale.  The drivers for these headphones were procured within the past 6 weeks, so they are essentially new - but, broken in and ready to play your music.

Features:

1. Custom wooden cups (compact) - one small dent in the wood of the outer edge, as seen in the pictures
  2. Heavier metal mesh screen (black)
  3. 1 meter Mogami cable (covered in Techflex) - Or, other cable option (see next bullet)
  4. While the Mogami cable is known for its great properties, the 1 meter length may not be long enough to make a difference.  With my offer of a sale of these headphones, I'll offer to cable the headphone with any length of cable that the buyer would like - be it 6 feet, 8 feet, etc.  I'll also utilize the Neutrik connector in the process.
  5. A 1/4" Neutrik Connector
  6. One pair of "quarter modded" comfy pads
  7. One pair of comfy pads - still in the plastic (never used)

Questions?  Please send me a PM if there's any questions that you have about these headphones.

Price: $135.00 + Shipping.  (Please see shipping note below.)

Payment: PayPal is preferred.  Ideally, I'd like the "gift" option so I don't have to cover the fees.  However, if you choose not to go the gift route, please ensure that these fees are covered on your end,  unless you are sending bank funds and not credit card funds.

Shipping: $12.00 - Via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery confirmation for the Continental U.S.  I'll pay for the insurance on the shipping.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)