FS: Creative Labs Soundblaster Audigy 2ZS Platinum Pro
Mar 12, 2006 at 4:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

skyline889

Headphoneus Supremus
Up for sale is my almost four month old Platinum Pro, it is in excellent condition and will include everything that came with it when I bought it including the box. I paid $240 shipped on December 31, 2005 from Newegg but I got a $25 rebate off that's why the UPC is gone. The reason why I'm selling is because my source crapped out and I need the money from this to help pay for it. I still have the receipt it came with along with the package content receipt from Newegg that came inside the shipping box. I will also include a burned cd with the new drivers for the remote control. I am looking for around $130 shipped. This card excels at gaming and dvd/movie playback but is also great for music too. And for this price it's a great buy, the lowest price I could find new is $215 plus shipping, Newegg now has it again for $222 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking and Aloha from Hawaii, David

Here's a link to the Creative website for details and specs: http://www.soundblaster.com/products...4&product=4915

Mar 12, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #4 of 8

skyline889

Headphoneus Supremus
Sorry for the delay, here are the pics of the order comf, and then the actual packing receipt. Sandra is my mom since I'm not 18 yet I couldn't order it myself so I gave her the money and she ordered it. Personal info, home phone number and what not is blurred out because I would rather not have that posted for the world to see, if you want that info I'll be more than happy to pm it to you. Thanks for looking, David.

Apr 13, 2006 at 12:24 PM Post #8 of 8

skyline889

Headphoneus Supremus
My source just crapped out so I need to sell my stuff to raise more funds, so I'm putting this back up for sale. With the exception of the $400 X-Fi platinum you won't find a better card for gaming or watching DVDs. Price is $130 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread