1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Cowon S9 32gb

1. EddieE
    OK well I guess I have to set a price, and I'm still not sure what the used market value price for this is... I'll say £200 but open to offers.

I'll edit the post to make details clearer:
    1. Mint contition Cowon S9 32gb - not a scratch on the screen - it's about a year old and I'm the first owner
    2. Cowon leather case thrown in for free - the latch (which connected to the back) has been snipped in half and velcro added to the back for amp attatchment so it is far from mint (but is a lot more convenient for those who like an amp with their DAP) - hence it being free. Regardless of the latch not latching anymore it keeps shut in your pocket. I did mean to get around to modding it to close again but since there didn't seem to be a need I never bothered.
    3. Cowon USB cable included (uses an odd kind to allow higher quality TV-Out)
    4. Crapola ear buds given away, trust me, if you use this site you don't care [​IMG]
    5. If packaging is a deal breaker, I can retreive it, and it is in great condition, but this might add a bit to delivery time as it's stored at the house of a friend currently in hospital.
    6. I will promise to send it on to whoever buys it when I get it back anyway
    7. Will come loaded with media. Obviously copyright law demands you delete it on arrival [​IMG]

IMO it's the best DAP on the planet released right now. I'm only selling this to raise money towards my next purchase; it's a tough decision as I do love this DAP.

PM me with offers and questions. I'm on holiday until next Tuesday so will answer PMs when I return. Will try and get some photos up then too but check my feedback though - I pride myself on being open and honest and describing items exactly as they are down to the smallest detail.

Thanks for reading [​IMG]

2. EddieE
    ^

3. orb2k
    still for sale?

4. EddieE
    I'd forgotten about this one, yeah I guess it is.

5. ckdv77
    Cowon s9 still available?