1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Cowon Plenue R + case, price drop. SOLD

Trader History (8)
  1. someyoungguy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Up for a sale is my Cowon Plenue R with official Cowon leather case.

I've had this approx 4 months and it's had plenty of burn-in.

It's never been out of the house without the case, and is in good condition - EXCEPT for one mark on the top by the power button - shown in photos. It slipped out of my jacket pocket one day when unloading something from the car. I take good care of my DAPs and had a little tear when this happened :wink: But that mark is the only scratch to show for it and it's fully operational like a good death star.

Includes original packaging and accessories - the included Cowon-branded microUSB cable is unused.

Price is 340 USD and I'll cover Paypal fees and shipping from New Zealand to worldwide.

I haven't traded much here on head-fi (being in NZ kind of makes it difficult) but have on the site trademe which is a NZ version of ebay, see the feedback at: https://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Feedback.aspx?member=905772

IMG_2352.JPG IMG_2351.JPG IMG_2342.JPG IMG_2343.JPG IMG_2344.JPG IMG_2345.JPG IMG_2346.JPG IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2349.JPG IMG_2341.JPG IMG_2385.JPG

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  2. someyoungguy
    Bumpity bump.... no interest, so have dropped the price by 20 USD, lucky you :)

3. someyoungguy
    bump

4. someyoungguy
    Bump and another 20 USD off asking price. Tough crowd, I’ll leave it here for a bit longer then throw it on eBay.

Not all that interested in trades, but would consider Oppo PM-3s or Campfire Cascades (with money on my part) or Sony ZX300 with perhaps a small amount on my part.

5. someyoungguy
    Bump