[FS]Corda2Move with extra pouch shipping Worldwide
Aug 4, 2010 at 4:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

james82

Head-Fier
Hello there!

Up for sale is an almost unused Corda2move portable headphone amplifier with built in DAC (USB), runs on 9V battery.
The C2M is in excellent condition and comes with original accessories and papers in original box.
It was purchased 1 year ago from a friend, therefore the bill is not on my name.

I never carried  it around but used it mainly as an desktop amp. There are almost no scratches, no dents, and so that it stays this way, I will add another carriage pouch.

I am breaking up some of my unused gear, so please check my other ad for a nice pair of Sennheiser IE8.

It sounds fantastic both as an amp and DAC. I would keep it, but I need the money and feel that other headfiers will have a better use for it than I do.

you can find feedback here http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/408858/james82 and some more at eBay, user name gesichtsdose.

The corda2move is in Germany but I will ship worldwide, if s&h is covered.

Comes with:
- Corda 2 Move Amplifier/DAC
- USB cable
- 2 Mini to Mini adapter
- Hex Wrench
- Instructions and original receipt from Dr.Jan Meier
- extra carrying pouch

This all will belong to you for only 120 € or $155, both plus shipping

Thanks to all of you Head-fiers for your interest!

Now the important part:

Aug 5, 2010 at 1:52 PM Post #4 of 6

james82

Head-Fier
Hey Joonathan, i sent you the quota per pm.

letsreboot, shipping to the US is quite expensive, its for

http://www.dhl.de/de/paket/privatkunden/international/laenderseiten/vereinigte-staaten-von-amerika.html

Päckchen (small box, no insurance) 13.90 €  (in Dollar:18.xx)
Paket (bigger box, insurance up to 70.00€)  34€   ($44.50)
Premium (insurance up to 500€)  51€ ($67)

In all the years no package from or to the US got lost, and i sold a lot and bougt even more from your country. But its your decision. If you are willing to buy it and Johnny is not in, I'll give you a discount if you choose the Paket (bigger box). i don't want it to get lost. would be 10€, about 13 $.

Its a really nice piece of craftmanship, I must say, and my heart hurts selling it.

All the best,

Christoph

Aug 20, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #6 of 6

james82

Head-Fier
Hey,
perfect, good to hear. I hope you'll have fun, I had the most with my OK1. The profit of amping is the most with these difficult earphones.
thanks again for buying!

Christoph

Users who are viewing this thread