FS: Comply T-400 (Grey)
Jul 26, 2010 at 4:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, it's not really sale sale cos' I'm just giving them away. I don't have any use for them, so if there is someone out there who has a better need for them, let me know. Assuming shipping isn't more than 5 bucks on my end, I'm willing to ship them off for free. But if you want to pay for the shipping as well, by all means.

My only request would be that if you want the Comply tips, tell me why, but honestly. It can be anything from experimental, or because they have served you well or just cos' you can't afford to get them. Again, just be honest and I'll decide who gets them.

I have the pack of 3, never used. I attempted to use it on my IE8s, but they kinda never went on too nicely so none of them have been used. I am also open to shipping out 1 set each to 3 different people if the need arises, this may rule out placing them in the original packaging.

I'm in no hurry to get rid of these, I'd just like to make sure that someone gets some benefit out of these so hopefully there are some replies and then I'll take some time to decide. Who knows? No one may be interested :)

If it's a funny story ya gonna tell, post it here, but if it's more personal, feel free to just PM me.

I hope doing this isn't against any forum rules, if it is, please let me know.

Jul 26, 2010 at 7:03 AM Post #3 of 13

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus

Quote:
Bidder 1: I love them with my RE0.  If they are large I could use some more and I'd be happy to pay postage to 2777 :)

noted, there is someone who has PM-ed me prior though
smile_phones.gif

Jul 27, 2010 at 7:58 AM Post #4 of 13

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus
apparently no one wants this bar 2 people so I'll give this till my morning and then it's off to either or both :)

Jul 29, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #5 of 13

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus

Quote:
Bidder 2: I love them with my RE0.  If they are large I could use some more and I'd be happy to pay postage to 2777 :)

Hey, I just checked mine, they definitely aren't the small ones. I'm pretty sure they are medium.

Jul 29, 2010 at 2:10 AM Post #7 of 13

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus

Quote:
I would like a set if they're still available, provided that they fit an JVC HP-FX500.

Reason: The JVCs came with 3 sets of tips, but only the medium olives fit comfortably. I managed to lose one of said olives on the train, and haven't enjoyed my IEMs as much since :p

it's not really open anymore, but ya in Australia so I might give that a shout.

Apparently on the back of my pack it says JVC HA-FX55/66 and HA-NCX77. It doesn't mention your model but this may be outdated. If you are able to have a check somehow to confirm, just let me know.

Jul 29, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #8 of 13

Covenant

Headphoneus Supremus

Quote:
it's not really open anymore, but ya in Australia so I might give that a shout.

Apparently on the back of my pack it says JVC HA-FX55/66 and HA-NCX77. It doesn't mention your model but this may be outdated. If you are able to have a check somehow to confirm, just let me know.

I just went searching for that info myself, and found this in the big review thread:
Quote:
Duncan said:

Wow, Comply tips really do work
smily_headphones1.gif

The T400s on the FX500 is an awesome combination, smooth the overall sound, lessen the treble, and increase soundstage...

A killer upgrade, much akin to increasing impedance
smily_headphones1.gif

But no dramas if you've already sent them out or promised them to anyone :)

Jul 29, 2010 at 2:31 AM Post #9 of 13

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus

Quote:

I just went searching for that info myself, and found this in the big review thread:

But no dramas if you've already sent them out or promised them to anyone :)

I haven't sent them out. I'm only worried it won't fit your model
dt880smile.png

Aug 3, 2010 at 1:26 AM Post #11 of 13

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus
@ Covenant: let me know if your model works for it :)

@ andrewmorio: I haven't shipped them out yet, but if the other party involved who PM-ed me is fine with it, then I'll see if I can get it shipped to you.

Sorry for the slow replies. Uni has started for me.

Aug 15, 2010 at 12:12 AM Post #13 of 13

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus
"thjt" was unable to pick them up and it will now be shipped to "tacomn"; just an update and hopefully the final one :)

Users who are viewing this thread