1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Colorware “Carbon Black” Matte Sennheiser HD800 (SDR Modded, SBAF Modded, SAA Ultra Modification, SAA Endorphin Hardwired)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by greed, Mar 4, 2017.
Trader History (167)
  1. Greed
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    This headphone has remained in my stable through all others until now. It is time to move on. Headphone was purchased new from Colorware in Carbon Black, matte finish. Headphone was sent to Stephan Audio Art to be Ultra-Modded and hardwired with a 6’ Endorphin Cable terminated in a 4-Pin XLR connector with WS Ebony wood splitter. Other mods include SDR, SBAF, and partial cork modded all of which can be removed at any time. I also have the original parts removed and modified by SAA which I will include.

Condition is excellent, pristine even other than the slightly worn pads. They may need to be replaced eventually although have plenty of life left. Original box and literature will be include. No original cable as I didn’t need it once I had the hardwired one. I will include a matching pigtail adapter I bought from SAA (Endorphin) that is 4-Pin to ¼” for $50 extra.

I can't tell you how much money this headphone cost me after all the mods, but I'm ready to move this. I understand this is priced higher than most HD800's but I can assure you this is less than half what I paid and is the best sounding HD800 I've heard. Price includes shipping in the CONUS but not PayPal fees, so please add 3.5% or gift.