1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Collection of 650 CDs

Discussion in 'Music/Videos For Sale / Trade' started by Sophonax, Mar 30, 2019.
Trader History (88)
  1. Sophonax
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Up for sale is a massive collection of more than 650 CDs. This collection represents the purchases of my family and me over many years, so there is a lot of variety here! In general, you'll find a lot of rock, classic rock, world music, and film soundtracks, but there's plenty more in the list.

The list of available CDs is here, along with prices for each. Please note that the prices are negotiable, especially if you are buying in larger quantities. There are a few sampler / trade show CDs mixed in -- those are free with qualifying orders.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1laK5qSxw6gfQvRo5cN_ZQoC6hNeHq8uzbPhQT7_ESZI/edit?usp=sharing

The CDs range from like-new to fair condition, but all will play / rip without issue. Feel free to message me if you are interested in specific CDs, and I can provide you more details about the condition.

Terms of sale:
    • Prices are listed in the spreadsheet, but as noted, they are negotiable.
    • Minimum purchase of $10 (to make shipping easier and more economical).
    • Payment via PayPal only -- I'll cover the fees.
    • Shipping to the United States only -- but for larger purchases, I would be willing to consider shipping internationally. Shipping in the US is $3 for up to 10 CDs, $4 for up to 20 CDs, $5 for up to 30 CDs, etc.
    • No returns.
    Thanks for your interest! Please feel free to message me if you'd like to inquire on condition, negotiate on prices, or if you have any other questions.

2. Dadbeh
    I'll buy all the pink floyd, all the led zeppelin, all the dead can dance, blind faith, blind guardian, all the dire straits, all the zappa, rush and santana, Ill also pay you to burn the daft punk album on camera, if you give me a good bundle deal.

3. Sophonax
    Some CDs are now sold, but lots more are still available! I'll keep the linked spreadsheet updated with the latest info on availability.

And don't worry, the Daft Punk album is safe and sound :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  4. Velozity
    I want the discs in these rows. PM me condition and price shipped to 08002. Thanks.

5. DaYooper
    Just want to say; I bought 73 of these discs and every one of them is in nearly new condition. They all ripped without fault ( even the cat stevens disc) and a very few of the cases had minor damage. I've bought more "new" discs from places like Amazon that had more damage. These are from a well cared for collection with no issues at all.

6. Velozity
    I bought 8 discs and they are all as described and expected. The OP has great communication also. Highly recommended!