1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Chord HUGO 2 Transportable DAC/Headphone Amplifier

Trader History (4)
  1. guerph
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   Canada
    Please note, pricing is in USD but my my preference is to ship only within Canada.

Price dropped to $1700.

Selling my mint Chord Hugo 2. Can't say enough great things about it, just don't have a need for anything transportable. I am original owner, bought from Audio46 in NYC. Box and all accessories included.

Price includes shipping within Canada. No trades. PP or EMT accepted, but buyer pays PP fees.

Thanks for looking.

From manufacturer:
    Hugo 2 is a powerful DAC and headphone amp that builds on the ground-breaking original. Designed for both home and mobile use, Hugo 2 transforms headphones and audio systems’ sound quality with its cutting-edge proprietary DAC technology.

2150836-hugo-2-transportable-dacheadphone-amplifier (1).jpg 2150840-hugo-2-transportable-dacheadphone-amplifier.jpg 2150839-hugo-2-transportable-dacheadphone-amplifier.jpg 2150838-hugo-2-transportable-dacheadphone-amplifier.jpg 2150837-hugo-2-transportable-dacheadphone-amplifier.jpg

2. Pepito
    Pm'ed

3. Durberg3
    Is Chord Hugo 2 still available? Thanks.

4. archangel1111
    Still available?