1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Cardas Crosslink 1I Balanced Interconnects | XLR3 1.5ft Pair

Trader History (2)
  1. moeagaru
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello!

I've elected to sell my pair of mint condition, fully functional Cardas Crosslink 1I Balanced XLR-3 interconnects.

Originally purchased in March from Corpse Cable, they've been used lightly on occasion for testing/comparison but have spent most of their time since stored back in their packaging. These are seriously quality cables for a great price. They gave me the impression of slightly increased detail and separation with sharper, more sparkly treble response relative to the generic XLRs I currently use. More information about the Crosslink product is available here.

Both 1.5ft XLR-3 cables will come carefully sleeved and repackaged properly as they arrived with plenty of padding. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees! (to conus only)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply or DM me if interested! Thanks.

2. moeagaru
    Bump!

3. moeagaru
    Bump

4. moeagaru
    Bump

5. moeagaru
    Bump

6. thyname
    Pictures?

7. moeagaru
    I'll be sure to post some this evening for you.

8. moeagaru
    https://imgur.com/a/zMf82l7

Thanks for your interest. If you have any more questions feel free to ask or DM!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019