United States
post-15683713
Post #1 of 1

LarryKingsShoes

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Sold

Greetings,

I am selling a used pair of Campfire Andromedas. I purchased them second hand off of Head-Fi in October 2019. I do not know very much about them. They are a B-stock set with some slight wear in the finish around the edges. It's nothing glaringly obvious but you'll notice if you're looking. I tried my best to capture it in photos but my camera doesn't like to focus up close (maybe I'll finally invest in a macro lens instead of relying on the kit lens after this). They function perfectly and sound great. I have since moved on to the qdc Anole VX so these don't get used anymore.

Included: Campfire Andromeda, carrying case, two cables, five sets of ear tips, CA pin, cleaning tool, product detail sheet, and the box.

I removed the ear tips that I had used and that were deteriorating. If you purchase these, expect to buy new tips (but tip rolling is part of the fun with IEMs). It looks like there are 3 sets of large tips and 2 sets of medium tips. I have heard that the Symbio tips are a good choice but I never got around to trying them.

I'm including the cable that came with my BGVP DMG IEMs. The stock cable functions fine but I found it to be a bit stiff for my liking. The Linsoul cable isn't anything fancy but you may find that you prefer the feel of it. I don't currently use any IEMs that use MMCX connectors so the cable is just taking up space in my drawer anyway.

I will ship via USPS and can typically send packages out the same day. Tracking will be provided. I am asking $525 shipped/insured via PayPal to CONUS (fees included).

I don't know specific details about this IEM (version, year, etc). If there is a way to dig up more about this particular set, let me know and I'll do what I can.

Thanks!

P1000155-r.JPGP1000160-r.JPGP1000163-r.JPGP1000170-r.JPGP1000171-r.JPGP1000172-r.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)