FS: BUF634P x2 (individually or together)
Nov 20, 2008 at 8:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

slowpogo

500+ Head-Fier
I have two BUF634P in DIP-8 package for sale.

They were soldered in a stack on a DIP socket at one point, but I have carefully separated them: made sure they never got more than faintly warm to the touch. So there is a thin layer of solder on some of the legs, and the legs are not perfectly straight as when they are new, but completely usable. Might just require a wee bit of plier tweaking when you insert them, no biggie.

$10 each shipped (individually)

or both for $16 shipped (CONUSA)

Dec 5, 2008 at 12:18 PM Post #6 of 8

rogerlike

100+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowpogo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gee, really thought these would be snatched right up. Final price drop..

I doubt anybody would be looking for buffers for just one channel, they would probably want buffers for both...

Dec 6, 2008 at 4:45 AM Post #7 of 8

slowpogo

500+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerlike /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I doubt anybody would be looking for buffers for just one channel, they would probably want buffers for both...

Well, this would bring them halfway there, right?
wink.gif
... if someone wants to use these buffers at this point, they gotta grab them when and where they can, seeing that they are rare and OOP. Especially when they are so outrageously priced on ebay. I got'em and don't ever plan on using them so I offer them to the people who still buy them for a bargain price.

Besides, these have sold here before in singles, pairs, odd quanities, you name it.

Anyway, I separated the chips. So now it's two individual chips, see description...

Users who are viewing this thread