1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Jephre, Nov 12, 2018.
Trader History (6)
  1. Jephre
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi everyone,

Selling off my excellent condition Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless headphones. There are two slight scuff marks on the left outer earpad (see pictures below), but otherwise the headphones work perfectly and sound great.

See pictures: https://imgur.com/a/fy4aETK Comes with all accessories shown (protective leather case, 3.5mm cable), as well as a USB charging cable.

These headphones offer an ideal configuration - you can go wired if you wish to use a DAC or AMP, or you can unplug the cable and play from your DAP / smartphone / laptop. In my experience, going wired gives more fidelity and detail, but having the flexibility to go wireless is great for commuting (similar sound quality).

The sound signature of these headphones is warm, with impactful bass and a lush midrange. Highs are sparkly and there's a good deal of air for a closed-back headphone. As such, imaging and separation is precise and spacious.

The one con about these headphones is the fit - these headphones are ideal for someone with a narrow head. If not for the fit, these would be my ideal closed-back headphone. Hence why I'm selling these.

Hope these find a good home!

Price is $200USD, including PayPal and shipping fees within Canada. If shipping internationally, buyer pays shipping.

2. Jephre
    Bump!

3. Jephre
    Bump! These are a solid audiophile offering, with a sleek and modern design from a well regarded audio company.

4. 7keys
  5. Jephre
    Thanks for the offer 7keys, I actually have a new pair of planar magnetics coming in, otherwise I would consider this. For now, just looking for $$.

6. Jephre
    Bump!