FS: Beyer DT-880
Mar 24, 2006 at 4:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

spinali

Headphoneus Supremus
This DT880 is in looks-like-new condition; it has no scratches or cosmetic faults, and comes with the straight cable. You get all the original materials: unused straight extension cable, 1/8 to 1/4" adapter, foam-lined aluminum box, and even the cardboard slip-sleeve.

It sounds great, and has lovingly cared for. I'm the original owner. (I'm selling because I've upgraded to a much pricier K-701.)

ITEM IS SOLD!

Mar 24, 2006 at 4:44 AM Post #2 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by spinali
This DT880 is in looks-like-new condition; it has no scratches or cosmetic faults, and comes with the straight cable. You get all the original materials: unused straight extension cable, 1/8 to 1/4" adapter, foam-lined aluminum box, and even the cardboard slip-sleeve.

It sounds great, and has lovingly cared for. I'm the original owner. (I'm selling because I've upgraded to a much pricier K-701.)

I have these pictures:

Price is $200 even. I pay for priority shipping and insurance in CONUS. Payment accepted via PayPal.

Where are you located? What version is it? Any chance of shipping to Canada? How old are they? How many hours are on them? Do you have any closeups of them to make confirm cosmetics?

Mar 24, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #3 of 6

spinali

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Where are you located?

I'm located in San Francisco.
orphsmile.gif

Mar 24, 2006 at 4:48 AM Post #4 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

orphsmile.gif

Alright. I probably edited to slowly, but can you respond to my other questions? I am setting up my seperate bank account which will be used for a newly setup paypal account, and I may be interested.

Mar 24, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #5 of 6

spinali

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Alright. I probably edited to slowly, but can you respond to my other questions? I am setting up my seperate bank account which will be used for a newly setup paypal account, and I may be interested.

Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions, or wish ti purchase the headphones. PayPal, as you no doubt know, can take a few days to set up.

Mar 24, 2006 at 5:07 AM Post #6 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions, or wish ti purchase the headphones. PayPal, as you no doubt know, can take a few days to set up.

Thanks for the info, I had the slightest idea. I'm probably going to search for a Canadian seller anyway, it'de be most likely a lot cheaper/better in the end for me & the seller.

Users who are viewing this thread