FS: Bel Canto DAC2
Mar 15, 2006 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

tyrion

Can Jam '08 Lead Organizer
Sold

I am selling my DAC2 now that my Apollo is on it's way. I bought it to hold me over until the Apollo arrived and used it with my Airport Express. I will rate it at 8/10 on the Audiogon scale since I bought it used and do not have the box or manual. It is in excellent condition cosmetically and functions perfectly.

$675.00 including shipping/insurance (conus).Add 3% for paypal. I will accept m.o.

As an added incentive, anyone that buys at the asking price can buy my Airport Express for an additional $50 ($129 retail).

Mar 24, 2006 at 2:48 PM Post #13 of 15

tyrion

Can Jam '08 Lead Organizer
Quote:

Originally Posted by giovanni
dude...what's up with this thing ? I almost considered it then the lack of intereset started worrying me. Then of course it'll be gone and I'll be upset !

gio

There is nothing up with it. It is in excellent condition and sounds great. I just can't keep it since I bought a new cdp. I only bought it as a stop gap after selling my CD-E5 and while waiting to get a new cdp. There is nothing wrong with it. It is a great deal and less money than any other on Audiogon.

Mar 24, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #14 of 15

giovanni

100+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
There is nothing up with it. It is in excellent condition and sounds great. I just can't keep it since I bought a new cdp. I only bought it as a stop gap after selling my CD-E5 and while waiting to get a new cdp. There is nothing wrong with it. It is a great deal and less money than any other on Audiogon.

I never doubted that ! sorry, I was not sufficiently clear as to what I really meant.

It was an observation not pertaining to the condition of your particular dac, rather that model in general. Anyhow, I really was not trying to imply any bad things
smily_headphones1.gif
In fact, who knows, I might even buy it. Still considering for sure.

best,
gio

Users who are viewing this thread