FS: Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones
post-161010
Post #1 of 2

The Quality Guru

Blah! he says.
Reaction score
The B&O A8 has been a very controversial earphone; many have yearned to hear it for this reason. Others might be attracted to its Danish-esque modern styling. After hearing it, some like it, others don't. I have moved on to the W100 and cannot hold onto the A8 any longer. It has to go. The price is $70 + USPS shipping; note that I paid more than double that price at $160. Despite this low price, they are in mint condition. Provided is the original box and manual. The foamies provided have never been used and are brand new. Also provided is a 2 meter extension cord, along with a high quality leather B&O carrying case. Minimal hours of playback have been put on these earphones.

The A8 is made of both brushed, anodised aluminum and hard rubber. The earphone contours to the unique ear, due to the many adjustments that can be made to fit your ear. The rubber-covered portion of the earphone can be moved back and forth, as well as up and down. The transducer can be moved back and forth as well. All of these adjustments allow excellent grip on one's ear while maintaining comfort. Although I have never tried it, these earphones would be great for jogging or biking or the gym-- they simply don't come off if you adjust them as such. If not the active type, then they are good for traveling and mobile purposes, which is what I used them for.

Again, the price is $70 + USPS shipping. If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Regards, Luke

post-166620
Post #2 of 2

The Quality Guru

Blah! he says.
Reaction score
These headphones are no longer available and have been sold to a Head-Fi member.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)