FS: AUS/Worldwide: IE8 (SOLD), Image X10 (SOLD), Audio Technica ATH-ES7. PRICE DROP!
Sep 15, 2009 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

bajaiman

Head-Fier
I've got a few headphones that I want to get rid off as I'm not using them anymore since owning UM3X

SOLD - Sennheiser IE8. Bought new in late July/early August this year. Has done probably about 80-100 hours (about 90% burn in period and the rest was actual listening). Everything is in excellent condition. I've got all the stuff that came with it (all eartips, box, etc). Selling this for AU$OLD
UPDATE: I lost 1 of the memory wire for IE8 today
frown.gif
... dropping the price even more to AU$OLD

SOLD - Klipsch Image X10. Bought new in August this year. This is the most comfortable out of the IEM that I have and really easy to put on too. Has done about 40 hours (again 85% burn in and 15% actual listening). Everything is in mint condition. Comes with original tips (complete) and its packaging. Selling this for AU$OLD

Audio Technica ATH-ES7. This is the one with shiny reflective surfaces. Bought new in late July/early August this year. Just wanted to try 'On ear' headphones but I didn't like them at all. Has done about 20 hours (80% burn in and 20% actual listening). Its in mint condition with no visible scratches on the reflective surfaces. Comes in complete original packaging. Selling this for AU$119. ==> AU$110

I prefer direct debit as payment but I will also accept paypal (I'll split paypal fee so please add 2% extra).

All prices are shipped within Australia using registered post. I can do international postage but I'll pass on the extra cost associated with international shipping.

I know this is my first time selling anything in this forum so if you need references I have more than 160 positive feedback (100%) on Ebay. eBay Feedback Profile for bajaiman

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.

Sep 22, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #7 of 13

swishbrade

Now known as Blurpapa.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bajaiman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got a few headphones that I want to get rid off as I'm not using them anymore since owning UM3X

Sennheiser IE8. Bought new in late July/early August this year. Has done probably about 80-100 hours (about 90% burn in period and the rest was actual listening). Everything is in excellent condition. I've got all the stuff that came with it (all eartips, box, etc). Selling this for AU$290.

Hi are these still for sale? Am located in Spore and ok with your stated arrangements
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks

Sep 25, 2009 at 6:09 AM Post #10 of 13

jrazmar

500+ Head-Fier
appreciate it if you could post some pics of your IE8. thanks.

Sep 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM Post #11 of 13

bajaiman

Head-Fier
I've got some bad news... one of the memory wire got misplaced today and I couldn't find it
frown.gif
... I put them in my bag today but I must've dropped it somewhere... So.. I only have 1 memory wire instead of 2. Because of this I'm reducing price of IE8 even further to AU$OLD. I normally listened to my IE8 without the memory wire anyway, to me they're more comfortable that way. Should you need to get similar memory wires for IE8, Phonak sells them

AudéoWorld PFE Shopping Cart

These are the pix of IE8

Users who are viewing this thread