1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: AURALiC Vega DAC

Next

Last
Trader History (2)
  1. Afghan Vet
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I purchased this unit new from a dealer, and it is 10/10 aesthetic condition.

I have the original boxes for shipping. I have enjoyed this piece through my headphone rig (EC ZDS + Focal Utopia) and 2 channel set up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vega: $1750 and I'll pay for shipping and PP fees

2. Afghan Vet
    For clarity - the Vega DAC is the unit on the bottom in the photo above. My original intent was to post a combined thread, but needed to split them up according to the fill in form.

3. Afghan Vet
    The Vega comes with a brand new remote control, and I have the original box and manual.

4. vc1187
    Have seen this unit at a few meets. It sounds great and is in pristine condition. Great price!

5. DannyB Contributor
    Agreed.
    Excellent stuff and Afghan Vet's integrity is beyond reproach. Great to deal with.

6. RastaDolphin
    Ive had the pleasure of witnessing the greatness of this exact unit as well as the character of the seller. He takes amazing care of his gear and is a superb human to interact with. Buy from him with utmost confidence. If I had the loot, I'd do it myself.

7. minibox
    I second all the praises for Afghan Vet and the condition of his gear. Couldn’t deal with a better guy.

8. Afghan Vet
    Saturday.

9. Afghan Vet
    I'm adjusting the price down to $1650 shipped for US.

10. minibox
    Hard to find a better dac at this price

Afghan Vet likes this.
  11. Afghan Vet
    A couple new photos for this piece.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Afghan Vet
    And another view

[​IMG]

13. minibox
    Impressed with the condition and sound of this dac.

Afghan Vet likes this.
  14. Afghan Vet
    Down to $1,550

15. Velozity
    I'll add my praise for J too. Great guy, great gear, great price! Buy this man's stuff!

Next

Last