1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Auralic Taurus MKII with warranty until April/2020 (UK/EU SALE)

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by betula, Jul 2, 2019.
Trader History (13)
  1. betula
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    I bought this Taurus MKII as new in April 2019 from the official Auralic retailer in Germany.

Warranty is valid until April 2020.

This is a top of the line balanced solid state amp with 4W output power, but you probably already know that.

New price at UK retailers is £1650 at the moment.

The amp comes in original packaging with all original accessories in the exact same condition I bought it just a few months ago.

On the left side of the front panel there is a very tiny manufacturing imperfection which I was aware of at the purchase. You need to look very closely to notice it. See pictures.

Comes with the original and untouched Auralic EU power cable but in case of a UK buyer I am happy to include my Deltec Precision Audio UK power cable (which I bought new for the Taurus) worth £18.

Price is firm, buyer needs to pay 3% PP fee (or in the UK you can choose gift option) plus shipping which depends on the country. I will take £50 for shipping and refund what's not needed. UK shipping is around £28 other EU countries £35-45.

I can also accept bank transfer or personal pick up in South-England.

a1.jpg
    a3.jpg
    a6.jpg
    a5.jpg
    a2.jpg
    a4.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019 at 6:50 AM
    omniweltall likes this.
  2. omniweltall
    GLWS

betula likes this.
  3. betula
    bump

4. betula
    bump

5. betula
    bump

6. betula
    bump

7. Paulo83
    Interested in a trade for a Bottlehead DAC?

8. betula
    Thanks but I am only interested in cash. My new TT2 left a hole in my wallet. :)

9. betula
    bump

10. betula

11. betula
    bump

12. betula
    bump