Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. United States
Or Best Offer
Yes
Aug 9, 2020 at 8:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

DrummerLeo

Sponsor: Unique Melody
For Sale is AudioValve Solaris high-end amplifier. It can easily power up giant power consumers like Susvara and 1266 with no issues (the OTL mode has 12w per channel maximum output). For low impedance high sensitivity headphones like TH900 and Utopia, it has literally 0 background noise which is quite impressive. It also supports estat headphones and regular speakers but I don't own any of them so I didn't test those functions.

This unit is the newest 2020 revision, with the newest pre-gain module installed, I received the unit in April this year.

Come with everything as new. The condition is about 9.5/10.

Put Solaris on sale is the hardest decision I have made this year because I really really love the sound and the versatility out of this amp.
see my review: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/au...nes-amplifier.24443/reviews#item-review-23854

I have to sell it because I will move to another city in the next few months, but I don't want to carry that many heavy boxes. I also have a Cayin HA300, and I equally love both of them. But since I've spent about 1 year and thousands of dollars on tube rolling and power cord rolling, I have more personal emotions involved with HA300. Thus, I decided to put Solaris on sale first. But if you are interested in HA300, contact me, we can talk about it.

Price is $3000 shipped, buyers pay 3% pp fees.
20200620212659_IMG_0089.jpg20200620212952_IMG_0093.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread