1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: AudioEnvy ToneKraft Audeze LCD ZMF Meze Empyrean Headphone Cable 10 ft/3m

Next

Last
Trader History (77)
  1. Mediahound
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    A really nice upgrade headphone cable for Audeze headphones that sound great and has a great sturdy build quality and light weight. Also fits Meze Empyrean & ZMF Atticus Eikon. Made in the USA.

Retails for $319.

From the manufacturer:

"Audio Envy conducted a nine year study to understand the influence that materials and geometry impose upon an electrical signal. We built over 250 different prototypes to test and learn from…What happened?

We discovered ways to lower capacitance, reduce reflection, obtain linear resistance and lower noise. We focused on making it usable with our patented p. protective body…What else could be done better?

Our cables resist kinks and tangles, they are lighter yet three times stronger than conventional designs. We protect the copper for life with a thin non-conductive coating.
    "

You can read about the design here: http://audioenvy.com/store/technology/

Price includes free USA shipping.

Credit cards accepted with NO additional fee! I'll email you an invoice to pay securely online using any credit or debit card via Square.com (I have temporary free processing with Square). I can also accept PayPal if you prefer. For PayPal, add 3.5%.

I can ship to any USA address. Please note, if you are out of the USA and using a forwarding service, duties, sales tax and/or VAT may be payable to your government on receipt. I cannot declare a lower value

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. Mediahound
    bump

3. FireLion
    Trade for an as new balanced genuine Audeze cable?

4. Mediahound
    bump

5. Mediahound
    bump

6. Mediahound
    ⬆️

7. Mediahound
    ⬆️

8. Mediahound
    ⬆️

9. Mediahound
    ⬆️